Sky View Police Department
200 Main Street
Sky View County, BC Canada
INCIDENT REPORT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Incident Number: 1019
Place of Incident: Anatine's Bakery
Date: 9/21/17
Time: 5:30pm
Responding Officer: LT M. Anatine
Incident: Suspicious Package
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detail of Event:
Arrived at the bakery to find a suspicious brief case laying on the floor. The person that reported it was Morgan Anatine and did not know who this package belonged to. Chief Nick opened the case and it revealed a riddle clue.
*attaches the note as Note 1 - I know of the important shipment arriving today.
I will steal those jewels.
You will be too busy to stop me.
I left a present where the whale leaps and the waves lap.
Can you catch me before I get to the jewels?
Tic toc tic toc the mouse ran up the clock.
Oh and by the way, better have the fire department ready
because its gonna be an all timer tonight.
Chief Nick added the note and case to evidence and instructed LT Anatine to investigate the Bay area, When i arrived at the bay area, I discovered another case tucked in a cove of the beach. When I opened the case, it had another riddle with a clue in it.
Attaches Note 2 -
"So you made it this far and figured out the clue.
What an explosive personality you have.
Oh wait thats me.
Yes thats right, I feel like a little fire works show is in order to celebrate this momentous occasion.
You see, everything burns.
Even water when you have it contained in a special area.
The chase is on and your pride is on the line.
I am having so much fun I could explode!
Just hope no little kids have peed in the place where it is hidden,
things could get a little heated."
I added the case and Note to evidence and dispatched for someone to investigate the kids pool in Sky View. Chief Nick dispatched that he had found another case and Note
Attaches Note 3 - Ah so you found clue number 3?
But did you find me in time?
Im giving you one hour from now.
Then im going to light up the sky.
It should be a wonderful show.
Wonder if the movie was worth it.
We may never know.
Oh and remember, you dont have much time
so you better use the lights and sirens.
Chief Nick adds the note and Case to evidence and we proceed to the movie theater where we find another case at the entrance and explosive's in the theater.
FD was dispatched and the area evacuated .
Assistant Chief Derric opened the case to reveal a 4th note
Note 4 is attached - "Ah welcome welcome welcome,
so youve found clue number 3
sadly your cutting it short on time.
Oh you used the lights and sirens right?
Good, because ive planned for one last show
this should be no walk in the park.
But if it is, then maybe just maybe
you can stop the second one before it starts.
I told you we were gonna have fun tonight!"
While the FD worked on containing the explosion, I remembered an abandoned truck at the bay in Sky View Garden with flowers and weeds growing around it. So returned to that area to investigate this 4th clue. I discovered another case with a note and explosives in the sand box. I taped off the area and evacuated the neighboring houses while waiting for the FD that had been dispatched
the bomb exploded and the FD contained the fire within the park,
Note 5 is attached "Ah so we meet again,
keeping your wits about you?
I suggest that you put this fire out quick
the heist is almost over
oh you had tunnel vision.
Too bad, so did the driver
A shame what happens when you cant solve a riddle in time.
Dont worry the fireworks are over.
But you need to find the truck to find the first clue for next time!"
After FD is finished containing the fire we proceed to the tunnel to find an abondend armor vehicle. In the back of the truck is an empty Jewlry box and another case with another riddle and clue. I began dusting the truck for prints and called the plates into dispatch to get the tag and registration ran. Notified the armored company to find out who the driver was. Truck was towed into the impound lot for further investigation.
Vehicle - Bankers Transportation
tag # SAMPLE
dusted for prints and sent to lab
Note 6 - attached Yes all this time ive been keeping you busy
I have managed to steal the gems and get away
but next time we will pick up where we left off
Riddle me this
have you heard the joke about the giraffe?
never mind, its over your head. See you next time.
Investigation is still on going
LT Madee Anatine
9/21/17

















